WELCOME TO HOTEL MANASLU
Hotel Manaslu located in the immaculate area of Lazimpat, Kathmandu is a heritage hotel established in 1972. Hotel Manaslu is one the most reputed hotels in Kathmandu and has proudly built its reputation in hospitality and service throughout its 50 years of operation. Hotel Manaslu has kept the proud heritage of Nepal alive throughout its operation by offering unparalleled service and warm hospitality, that defines the values and culture of Nepal its population.
Hotel Manaslu, Lazimpat takes pride in the renowned craftsmanship of Nepali artisans and portrays the splendid examples of their craft in the hotel buildings and architecture. The architecture of the Manaslu hotel includes many ancient pieces that have been carefully restored and incorporated as a symbol of pride upon the beautiful heritage of Nepal. Hotel Manaslu, the premier heritage hotel in Kathmandu offers an intimate experience of Nepal’s art and culture in the truest sense. Hotel Manaslu provides very reasonable rate compared to the hospitality service it provides.
Check Room Availability
CHOOSE US AS YOUR HOTEL IN KATHMANDU
- Comfortable single, double and triple rooms with traditional Newari Design and Architecture
- Located in a serene and peaceful environment in the heart of the busy hub of kathmandu
- Quick check in service
- Service for meeting halls and conference rooms
- Airport transfer (pick ups and drop offs) upon request
- A classy restaurant offering different cuisines and unprecedented service within the hotel premises
- Daily housekeeping, laundry and cleaning services
- Locker and luggage storage service with safety deposit boxes
- Business center with photocopying, printing, scanning
- Ticketing service
- Designated Smoking and Non smoking area
- Bar with unlimited choice of International and Nepali Drinks
- Swimming pool service
- EarlyÂ breakfast
- Free WIFI **
Hotel Manaslu is an ideal Hotel for a very comfortable stay in Kathmandu. Hotel rooms, lobby, restaurant, etc are very hygienic, neat, clean, well ventilated and well maintained. ACs and other gadgets perform. Rooms are spacious and most rooms have a balcony opening into the central garden or portico.
Customer service is outstanding with a functional wi-fi and a very helpful and pleasant staff across. In the midst of earthquake, the Hotel staff maintained their composure and did everything to make it comfortable for the guests. It is not very expensive. Food quality is good and not very expensive either. Recommended for stay.
[Stayed between 22nd and 27th April 2015]
Thank you for your warm hospitality and great care!! Thank you
[Stayed from â€“ 28th April 2008 to 15th May 2008]
Thank you Hotel Manaslu! Great hotel! Great people!
The Manaslu hotel was so nice and fabulous hotel in Kathmandu. Room was so clean and tidy. I find hotel Manaslu as a traditional Nepalese hotel which was so fantastic to stay there. The food is good and bar was also nice. One thing is that I like swimming pool so very much where everybody enjoy in swimming pool. Staffs are also so helpful and want to help every time. The hotel was so big and provide us excellent service.
[Stayed July 2013, traveled with family]
PROUD MEMBER OF